In choosing F&I products for your dealership, one size definitely does not fit all.
Dealer Dynamics understands running an efficient & profitable dealership is a common goal among our clients, but there is not a single strategy that can be applied to every dealership in reaching this goal. No two clients are alike. Our associates understand helping our clients reach this objective means truly understanding your unique needs and how our products & services can be leveraged by your dealership to maximize your efficiency & profitability. Meeting your goals in a timely, cost-effective manner demands that our associates comprehend not only your dealership environment, but also the individuals and technologies that power it.
Once this understanding is reached and a baseline is established, the Dealer Dynamics team can propose a selection of products & services tailored to your individual dealership needs. Once this plan is set in motion, we continually evaluate its effectiveness with your team and adjust accordingly.
To learn more about what Dealer Dynamics can do for your dealership, please contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation by clicking here.
- Dealer Dynamics offers an extensive portfolio of both traditional aftermarket programs and exciting new profit opportunities
- We take great pride in only selecting products that are backed by insurance companies of the greatest financial strength & reputation
- Dealer Dynamics will assist you in selecting F&I products that best fit the needs of your dealership
- Working with your team, we develop a product matrix that maximizes the goals for your F&I department and dealership
- Our team continues to evaluate the effectiveness of the product matrix and recommends adjustments if needed
- As new products and profit opportunities are introduced, we alert your dealership and assist in assessing the potential benefits
We only represent products backed by the strongest insurers because your dealership, and your customers, should never have to settle for less.
Dealer Dynamics takes great pride in selecting products that are backed by insurance companies of the greatest financial strength & reputation, providing your dealership, and your customers, the financial security you and they deserve. When we review a new program, we ask ourselves a simple question. Would we trust this insurance company to provide life insurance to our own families? If our family shouldn’t have to settle for less, why should your dealership and customers? All of the products we propose for sale at your dealership meet these stringent requirements.
Do your homework when selecting an F&I product by researching the insurance company that underwrites the program.
When selecting an aftermarket product for your dealership, be sure to do your homework. Once you determine who insures the program, research their financial strength & history with a respected third-party source, like A.M. Best.
For example, the A.M. Best report shown in the example is for Old Republic Insurance Company, which is the insurer for some programs we represent. A.M. Best rates Old Republic as “A+ (Superior)”, which is their highest rating. Furthermore, they place their financial size at “XV ($2 Billion or greater)” with a “Stable” outlook.