The January 2022 edition of Plain Dealing has been released by the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
The current edition of Plain Dealing discusses the following topics:
• New Program Chief for Dealer and Agent Section
• Cash Price on MV11 forms
• Final stage manufacturers must be licensed
• Down payments and purchase contracts
• Advertising sold vehicles
• Don’t wait on your renewal
• Dealer training January 18th
• Quarterly report
• FIU enforcement actions
Click here to view the current issue!
To view past issues of Plain Dealing, visit the DOT web site by clicking here.